Tuesday 28 May 2013

Poroblem whit "update" command, how can i solve this?

Poroblem whit "update" command, how can i solve this?

I had a problem while booting my PC, the same as in the link (this one) and i tried with that instructions, but I'm stuckat the 7° step. I typed
update /etc/initramfs-tools/conf.d/resume UUID=d6cc5d42-0375-48a2-b4e1-a3a52ad25c7a
But I get
Not found the command "update", perhaps you mean:
The command "pupdate" package "pbuilder-scripts" (universe)
The command "lupdate 'package' qt4-linguist-tools' (main)
The command "uupdate 'package' devscripts' (main)
The command "XUpdate 'package' libxml-libxml-perl-XUpdate '(universe)
update: command not found
Any ideas about how to solve it?
P.D.: I am using Ubuntu 13.04.
Sorry for my english, i'm from Argentina :D

No comments:

Post a Comment